Wednesday, July 20, 2011

...blazers.

So, I decided to try out doing at least a couple of postings in English. In my previous posting I was wonder whether I should quit writing my blog altogether or start writing in English. Honestly, I don't want to quit writing since it's such a good way to relax and let off some steam.



These pictures might be worst pics this blog has ever seen. But meh, whatever. The blazer I bought today is actually navy blue unlike the picture shows. I blame the lack of light at 11pm. I fell in love with this jacket when I was at the storage at work bringing more sale clothes to the store. There it was hanging and waiting for me. Originally it was 39,95€, but after a few discounts I paid less than 10€ for it. Not bad, not bad at all. I love the navy blue color and the navy theme in the details. The lining is polyester so I gotta wait for cooler weather so I'll be able to wear it. But knowing the Finnish weather it won't take that long.

Now I'm listening to some nostalgic music from Bryan Adams and Darren Hayes. I know, it's a weird mix but right now it works.

2 comments: